- In my house, being “high” has everything to do with the pasta we ate with dinner, and nothing to do with drugs.
- In my house, being "low" isn't just a state of mind, it's an emergency.
- In my house, a forensics team would find blood residue in ten thousand places.
- In my house we avoid politics, but if you mention a raw food diet cure, you get a (polite) whooping.
- In my house, drinking apple juice at 3am while sleeping is normal.
- In my house, the dog is more likely to poop test strips than anything else.
- In my house, crackers in bed are not only allowed, they're encouraged.
- In my house “what’s your number” doesn't refer to a cell phone.
- In my house, blood is seen as an opportunity - and no one is squeamish (anymore).
- In my house, you DARN WELL better finish that junk food on your plate!
- In my house, if you act drunk, we stuff you full of apple juice instead of coffee.
- In my house, brushing your teeth after you eat is optional (when it's 3am).
- In my house, teaching responsibility is literally a matter of life and death.
Can you imagine what it's like, in my house?
In order to improve our ability to help keep Sarah safe, she will soon be getting a diabetes alert dog. If you are interested in helping Sarah with this, please visit her facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ADiabetesServiceDogForSarah or her website at www.pawsforsarah.com